Monday, March 2, 2009

Lost Play Things

Our snow totals from the night before and today have reached into the 10-14 inch mark. I was accused of bringing the snow from CT as snow of this caliber is considered rare in our more southerly location. I actually think it has to to with Karl's current assignment which seems to bring large snow totals when he attends a school there.

The children had been out the night before playing in the snow with the puppies. In all the excitement, they forgot to do something!

I saw Isabella digging around in the snow and Anton walking seemingly aimlessly around.

As I let the puppies out to run, I asked what they were doing? Anton informed me they had left the sled outside the night before and were trying to find it. The puppies sensed something was missing and needed to be found.

They too joined in the search!

Finally, with a lot of luck as it was buried under 7 inches of snow...

They found it!