Friday, June 19, 2009

Donations of Love

Sometimes pictures are better than words!
We told Isabella she could get her hair cut anyway she wanted since First Communion had passed. She declared Mary Clair and herself would be having a race to see who's hair would grow the fastest. She wished to cut it just above her shoulders. When I called the stylist who regularly cuts Mary Claire's hair, she asked how long was it. She wondered if Isabella would be interested in donating the hair to Locks of Love. I explained the situation to her and Isabella was all for it even though it meant cutting the hair a little shorter than she had initially wanted.
After the initial cut, she got to have her hair shampooed like the big girls and then cut to shape. She asked if she could sit under the big dryers too!

The stylist was game and I searched for a garden magazine for her to look at while I got my hair cut and styled. She likes her new shorter length and thinks it might reduce the ticks!