Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Things I thought I would never say.

"Anton put A Christmas Carol (or King Arthur, Huckleberry Finn, etc.) away
and read your Literature!"
"No, Isabella, you can not read Pride and Prejudice until you are 10!"
"Children, could you please learn to play another song on the piano,
I can not get that one out of my head for all the practicing."
"Isabella put that fruit away, we will be eating later!"
"Isabella stop hugging your brother!"
"Anton please let your sister answer the questions.
I know you want to help, but she needs a little more time to learn the answer!"
"Just wait till your father comes home so he can explain to you the molecular break down of
...(fill in with many options!)."
"No, I do not know what the chemical component is that causes
this soda to have a bright green color and the other to be orange."
"I am sorry but broccoli is not on our shopping list this week."
"Are you really going to give all your money to the poor?"
"All electrical experiments must wait for your father and can not be conducted in your room."
"Sometimes it is good to do things without your brother or sister."
We are so blessed!