Wednesday, December 28, 2011

And the answer is...

It involved some rail time.
I little wandering through some countries. 
 Here the kiddos are chasing our clues with the Kim Possible transmitter
(aka, programmed cell phone) to find things in each country. 
 At this picture it is Germany.

Getting a bite to eat at an outdoor English Pub. 
We got to meet the chef to take care of any of our dietary issues. 
The kiddos enjoyed Fish-n-chips,
Karl had some hard cider with his meal
and I had the best pork I ever ate with a glass of wine.

Throw in a little face paint for the starring princess of our group!
She got hers at a station between Germany and China, I think. 
I know it was next to Germany!

Take a stroll through Italy and France!

And grab a picture with the Mouse himself!

OK, if you didn't get that we went to Disney, it has been a long time for you! 
Our first day was in Epcot!  This was not necessarily a flattering picture of us, but it was after Mission to Mars (Actually 1/2 the signs have it renamed Mission Space and the other say Mission to Mars!) where I literally had to force my cookies to stay down and it was near the end of our day there.  At this time, the little kids have begun their trek back to hotels so the line was not so long.  Plus, it just would not be Disney with at least one picture with a character!